EEN GOED BEGIN van 02-01-2003
«ouder | nieuwer»
Some Australian One-Liners
* We had a great neighbourhood watch going when I was a kid...until she
closed her curtains.
* He's what every woman wants - strong, sensitive...battery operated!
* There is no truth in the rumor that Roy Rogers's horse Trigger sued him
* Chap with a fetish walks into a sex shop and asks: "So how's the leather
* The latest product on the market in the continuing war against white ants
- it's called 'Arson'.
* Unfortuately, since I went on the wagon, the wagon went and got a liquior
* Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?
* Marriage - nature's way of stopping people fighting with strangers.
* OK, so God made Heaven and Earth. But what has he done recently?
* Graffiti: Dylexics of the world - untie!
* My grandfather died peacefully in his sleep. Which is more than I can say
for the three passengers he had in his car at the time.
* My friend so so full of self-importance - when he dies, he wants his mail
* ..He's also a master of the English language. He's the only bloke I know
who can describe Pamela Anderson and Dolly Pardon without using his hands!
* I eat from the three major food groups: McDonald's, Hungry Jack's and
* I always keep a coathanger in the glove box - just in case I locked my
keys in the car.
* When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
* To errr is human..to really stuff up something up takes a computer.
* Sure you can't take it with you. But you can stash it where no other
bastard can find it.
* I can't wait to get really old - then I can actually pick my nose in
* Dumb? He's so dumb whenever he leaves his car he leaves the windows down
so he won't lock himself out.
* My father never liked me. As a kid we'd play trains - he used to tie me
to the tracks!
* ...And to used to give me bath toys like electric toasters and hair
* When I was a teenager it took me a lot of time to work up the courage to
ask the chemist for a packet of condoms. Now it takes me even longer to
choose which colour.
* Women! First they marry you for your money....then they divorce you for
* I told her I'd take her on a ocean cruise - she said she'd rather a Tom
* My wife says my sex drive has taken up walking.
* I told my wife I want to die in bed. She said, "You did last night -
* He's just a bit kinky - only went through nursing school so he could
wear white pantyhose.
* We were having such a romantic afternoon making love in the back of the
Mercedes - then they kicked us out of the showroom.
* I'm gradually getting my body back into shape - at least twice a week I
think about doing some exercise.
* Loser? He's such a loser he says he was forced to have sex in a hotel
room against his will. Problem was he all alone.
* My wife had a sex change...Now it's Wednesday's and Saturday's instead of
Tuesday's and Friday's.
* You know when your losing you're figure when you come home and find your
husband wearing your bra and panties - and he looks better in them.
* Ugly? She's so ugly in the school play she played the hunchback of Notre
* My mother-in-law told me exercise helps burn off the calories. I told her
a flamethrower would be quicker.
* We have a self-cleaning refridgator - she leaves stuff in there so long,
it eventually crawls out under it's own steam.
* My psychiatrist says I'm manic-depressive - I have mixed feelings about
* Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mum's wise words - "Don't
pick that up, you don't know where it's been".
* He was an unwanted child - his parents gave him plastic bags to play with.
«ouder | nieuwer»
Andere Goed Beginnen van 2003